black out  Index du Forum

black out  Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

Why Does My Facebook Account Say Already Confirmed

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    black out Index du Forum -> Black Out -> Proposition de GvG
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
enrikheaf

MessagePosté le: Mer 10 Jan - 15:06 (2018)    Sujet du message: Why Does My Facebook Account Say Already Confirmed Répondre en citant

Why Does My Facebook Account Say Already Confirmed
> DOWNLOAD (Mirror #1)

.. I followed all the steps and it still said account is already confirmed. gear CES Liveblog Day 2: The Flood of Gadgets Flows Forth Wired Staff CES Liveblog Day 1: The Giant Gadget Show Kicks Off Today Wired Staff Of All the Tech That Died in 2017, We'll Miss AIM the Most Wired Staff More gear Skip transportation card. design Apples Architect Says the Future of Offices Must Be Flexible Liz Stinson Get Ready for Skyscrapers Made of Wood. Skip to: Footer. James Bruce January 10, 2018 10-01-2018 Sonos One Review: Is This the One Smart Speaker to Rule Them All? How to Use the Photoshop Notes Tool to Your Advantage Creative How to Use the Photoshop Notes Tool to Your Advantage In the overwhelming tool chest of Adobe Photoshop CC 2018, you probably missed one of the simpler features: the Notes Tool. and I'm getting absolutely tired of it. There was an alternate form of verifying who you are, but that didn't work either. Adrian Rea October 11, 2012 at 1:23 am Did you try deleting cookies before you try, or contacting facebook? Ads by Google Latest Giveaways! Sonos One Review: Is This the One Smart Speaker to Rule Them All? Sonos One Review: Is This the One Smart Speaker to Rule Them All? 3DRudder Review: Can This Foot Controller Solve the Problem of VR Motion Sickness? (And Giveaway!) 3DRudder Review: Can This Foot Controller Solve the Problem of VR Motion Sickness? (And… Blackview S8 Review: Galaxy Features Without The Astronomical Price (and Giveaway!) Blackview S8 Review: Galaxy Features Without The Astronomical Price (and Giveaway!) Trending 8 Android Settings You Should Change Right Now Android 8 Android Settings You Should Change Right Now Beware This Kodi Feature That Could Be Spying on You Entertainment Security Beware This Kodi Feature That Could Be Spying on You How Do I Update Kodi? Entertainment How Do I Update Kodi? Affiliate Disclosure: By buying the products we recommend, you help keep the lights on at MakeUseOf. So if you know someone with this problem feel free to copy and paste just make sure to mention how you got it because that was a lot of work. But before I begin, I would like to say I searched for a while for the solution because I was having this problem!! The people who were commenting saying you should have never done it! That's kind of rude. susendeep dutta November 2, 2012 at 4:22 pm Might be someone has reported your account or had blocked you so your account has been blocked by Facebook - drarkhan October 25, 2012 at 4:22 pm my account is not open since last one month susendeep dutta October 26, 2012 at 10:54 am It might be due to Facebook had disabled your account beacuse of violation of terms and conditions. asking some security questions,asking to identify certain friends in your profile which can be very difficult if you had added so many in small amount of time. Thanks 6 answers Law Enforcement & Police 3 hours ago Do Film Awards Matter? Best answer: They matter up to a certain point. susendeep dutta December 24, 2012 at 1:19 pm Firstly,I would like you to know that Makeuseof is not associated with Facebook.This site has a Answers section in which people ask questions and readers who know answers try to resolve it. Search Open Menu Close Menu PC & Mobile Windows Mac Linux Android iPhone and iPad Internet Security Programming Lifestyle Technology News Entertainment Productivity Creative Gaming Social Media Hardware Technology Explained Buying Guides Smart Home DIY Product Reviews Free eBooks Giveaways Top Lists About About MakeUseOf Newsletter Advertise Privacy Jobs Chats Facebook Facebook Facebook Facebook Search for: . Skip to: Footer. Comic book movies continue to dominate, but theres also plenty for everyone else to enjoy. lol 30 answers Comments are Closed Anton Dela Cruz February 20, 2013 at 12:48 pm hi! im just wondering when i deactivated today my FACEBOOK account it was appeared " facebook authentication failed" and then i often do this since january but unfortunately just today when i did deactivated and trying to login it was pop up " Account is already confirmed" so im thinking it right if my account is hacked or facebook is down? What will be my step to go back again on my account? is there possibility to retrieve my account? Thank you!!! susendeep dutta February 26, 2013 at 3:04 pm Try clearing your browser cache,cookies and history and then try to access Facebook. Why was it changed???? susendeep dutta February 18, 2013 at 1:00 pm AOL has changed its look,so that's why you are seeing this and few users are reluctant to this.Read for more information in the link below to know some more new stuffs and tricks - janvi sharma February 16, 2013 at 3:30 pm I want recover my account by useing my gmail account susendeep dutta February 18, 2013 at 12:55 pm Visit the link below to recover your account - Megx Lucero January 24, 2013 at 10:53 pm This just happen with me, like 5mins ago. Skip business card. Jump toSections of this pageAccessibility HelpPress alt + / to open this menuRemoveTo help personalize content, tailor and measure ads, and provide a safer experience, we use cookies. Follow Follow UsOn Youtube Don't miss out on WIRED's latest videos. Learn what to do if you didn't get the SMS.To confirm your email, click or tap the link in the email you got when you created the account. Skip to: Footer. And there are countless amounts of movies I have enjoyed that have never even recieved nominations for any awards. What is his is mine and vice versa. What do I do? Thanks. I couldn't. All Rights Reserved. Go to Wired Home Page. It’s up and running, my friends on Facebook can see the profile etc, but when I try to log in, instead of it saying my account has been locked it says this account is already confirmed.please help! Sad I would even give you guys the account info to help me out. It bought me. My original profile was deemed as 'spam' for some odd reason 5a02188284
codigos y claves para facebookcomo esconder meus likes no facebookbaixar facebook hack tool v1.0cute girl cover pictures for facebookcl d 39;activation facebook hacker v1.8is facebook bad for mevideo pour pirater facebookheart smiley for facebookydetector for facebookfacebook uploader for s60v3

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Mer 10 Jan - 15:06 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    black out Index du Forum -> Black Out -> Proposition de GvG Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | créer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Template lost-kingdom_Tolede created by larme d'ange